Monday, April 6, 2009

Why isn't the black vampire in Twilight pale?

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

I feel kind of bad for having made this thing and more or less abandoning the thing. Erica and Kayla kind of guilt tripped me a bit, so I spent a few hours trying to come up with an epic post. Rather than do research on the internet showing all the latest campaigns, I chose to waste my time coming up with new outfits to be worn later. Since I'm lazy, I then chose my favorite photos and turned them into a collage. I'm going to call it a teaser collage, so that perhaps one day, I will feel inspired enough walk into my back yard for some actual pictures.

Photobucket

Now that that's out of the way, on to more important matters. I never really bothered introducing myself on the blog, so, I'm thinking I should tell a few basics about myself. At first I thought I'd take the easy way out and steal a myspace quiz, but no, I've actually written down things I would want to know about someone.

First, my name is Savannah. I hail from a far away magical land known as Mississippi. I don't like spicy food or the filling of jelly doughnuts. Sprinkles make everything taste better, in my opinion; this includes steaks. I only wear make-up with tiny sparkles in it, no exceptions. I'm afraid of the dark and I hate the Freddy Krueger movies. I'm a slob. I had a rock collection; I lost it. I have one of those creepy second toes where it's slightly longer than the fat one and appears as though my foot is flipping you off. My favorite actress is Anne Hathaway and she's the most beautiful human on earth. My favorite actor is Zach Braff and I have, admittedly, photoshopped myself standing behind him before. I don't like Kanye West's music and I think his scowl looks silly. My favorite all time band ever is Phantom Planet and coming in at number 2 is Ben Kweller.

Well, I think that's enough for now. If you want me to answer any more questions, leave them in a comment or try to think about them really hard and maybe I'll be able to hone in on your brain waves, oh, one more thing.......

om nom nom nom Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. vannaaaaaah!!!!! Its Sophia. And I love the collage, especially the outfit on the bottom left

    ReplyDelete